Valentine’s day is fast approaching and although hubby and I don’t splash out on this day (we get each other a card and a small token gift) I’ve put together my “wish list” for what would be my dream gifts this Valentine’s day. Massive hints here if you’re reading this hubby!
- Perfume. Always a good choice for the ladies and I particularly like the Gucci Premiere perfume at the minute. It’s a lovely fragrance for night time. It retails at around £49 and if you buy it from Boots you can collect your points too. Bonus! Gucci Premiere perfume
2. Ives Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. Perfect for those mums that aren’t quiet getting their 8hrs sleep every night as it hides even the darkest of circles. This lovely little gift set comes with a primer too. Touche Eclat gift set
3. Jo Malone Candle (Pomegranate Noir) . I love candles! And this particular candle has been on my wish list for quite some time. It’s a little bit pricey for a candle but it smells absolutely divine! A perfect gift for the lady who has everything! Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Candle
4. Chocolates. Good for people on a smaller budget and lovely to receive. My favourite would have to be Ferrero Rocher which can be purchased in most supermarkets.
5. DVD box set. To whatever you taste is but I’ve been dying to watch Pretty little liars for ages! I’ve heard nothing but good things about it. DVD box sets are a nice treat one the little ones are in bed and you have a chance to relax. Pretty Little liars DVD box set
6. Jewellery. Any Jewellery goes down quite nicely with most ladies but I particularly like earrings and these ones from Tiffany are absolutely gorgeous. These ones are £205 but they come in a blue and white box so expect the price tag! Tiffany Paloma Picasso earrings
That’s it for my Valentine’s day wish list. I’d be happy with number 4 but if I got any of the others I’d be a very lucky lady indeed. For now though there’s no harm in dreaming is there? What would be included in your Valentine’s day wish list? I’d love to hear from you!